Sunday, June 4, 2023

30 Minute Ginger Beef

 Generally I am not someone who repeats a lot of recipes as I always want to try something new but this is a recipe that I could easily make over and over again. This was so amazing and easy to make. Both kids absolutely loved it and there were no leftovers. 

Now we did have a small issue and that was the fact that we recently adopted two cats from Afghanistan so we have been adjusting to life with them and making sure nothing is left out but as I said we are learning. So we ended up losing one piece of meat to the cats as they broke into the package and stole a piece of beef so we never got as much as we should have. 

After making this recipe I also ordered a pot for deep frying and a container to keep the oil in so I don't destroy my good pot anymore than I have. 

I followed the recipe as directed and it was so easy to follow and didn't take me long at all which I loved. I made rice with it but I think next time I will also throw some cooked broccoli as well as it will good so good with the beef. 

I can't say enough about how easy and delicious this recipe is!!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.lordbyronskitchen.com/30-minute-ginger-beef/

No comments:

Post a Comment