Sunday, June 18, 2023

Fluffernutter Cookies

 This was a recipe that intrigued me from the moment I saw it but I must be honest that I have never had a Flutternutter Cookie before. I haven't ever seen them in Canada but I know next time I go down to the States that I will definitely have to find a bakery and give them a try. 

The recipe was easy to follow and everything went in as directed. I was so excited as I was making them as I could tell they were going to be awesome.

Now I used my cookie scoop to put them onto my pans but I'm not sure which size I have. I then flattened them and began to put marshmallow on them. As I began I felt like I was struggling to get all of the dough around the marshmallow so for the second and third pan I used less marshmallow. In retrospect this was a mistake and I should have used the same amount as the first pan as the second and third pan definitely did not look as good as the first one and were lacking marshmallow. I will definitely add more marshmallow next time!

These were so good and I was so happy to try something new and look forward to having them again! 

You can find the link here: https://cookiesandcups.com/fluffernutter-cookies/






No comments:

Post a Comment