Sunday, November 20, 2022

Reese’s Stuffed Brownies

 Sometimes easy is the way to go and this recipe was easy and good! 

The recipe is really easy to follow and I was surprised at how easy it was to make as for some reason I was actually thinking it was going to be a bit trickier. 

I had never browned butter before for brownies so I was intrigued by that step and I do think it added a bit more to the recipe. I followed everything as directed and the batter was definitely thick.

The only time I ran into a small problem was when I discovered that one of my Reese's chocolate bars had gone missing so I had to use some thin ones instead. I don't know how many times I have to say that the chocolate in the pantry is off limits! 

I swirled the batter on top of the chocolates once they were pressed in and they turned out great!

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/reeses-stuffed-brown-butter-brownies-recipe/



No comments:

Post a Comment