Sunday, August 7, 2022

Taco Bell Beefy Fritos Burrito

 I've been trying to make Mexican more as Bren really loves it and this recipe looked awesome! I was super excited to have the Fritos inside of the burrito! We don't have a taco bell nearby and for some reason we never go out for Mexican so this recipe looked like it was going to make me super happy! 

Now I must admit that I cheated with the rice and used Mexican Uncle Ben's microwave rice as I really wasn't in the mood to make the rice from scratch and also last time we tried to make it the results weren't great.

So with that in mind the recipe didn't take too long to make at all. 

We did make the nacho sauce from scratch and it was super good and really cheesy. It is definitely something I would make again if having nachos or just a night of tortilla chips.

These were honestly really good and I loved the combo of everything with the fritos. The fritos gave it a really good crunch and we may have had a couple of them that night. 

Great for a fun night!! 

You can find the recipe here for the burritos: https://dinnerthendessert.com/taco-bell-beefy-fritos-burrito/

Cheese sauce: https://dinnerthendessert.com/nacho-cheese-sauce/



No comments:

Post a Comment