Sunday, August 14, 2022

HOMEMADE MAC AND CHEESE

 I seriously have to say that homemade mac & cheese is one of my most favorite meals ever. My grandma used to make it and it would make me so happy every time we had it. I think that is one of the reasons it means so much to me as it makes me remember her in the kitchen and pretty much everything about her. 

To be honest I may have made this one before as I often forget on pinterest to write notes about the ones I have tried and have really never thought about going back on here to see which ones I have tried.

This one is super easy to follow and I think one of the things I love most about it is that it only uses real cheddar and not any of the cheese loaves. 

We added the panko on top and it was pure perfection!! 

This one I can't wait to have again!

You can find the recipe here: https://lilluna.com/cheesy-mac-and-cheese/



No comments:

Post a Comment