Sunday, March 13, 2022

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

 I ended up with a bunch of bananas so on a day off I began to make a whole bunch of different banana breads and this was the first one that I decided to make.

This one is something that we grew up when we needed a little extra in our banana bread by throwing in the chocolate chips.

One reason I made this one is that it called for a certain number of bananas and it was one that I could make in two bowls without having to bring out the mixer. I mashed the bananas with a potato masher which was super easy as the bananas were good and brown. The one thing that I didn't do was specifically measure the bananas out. I'm sure this could have affected the recipe but to be honest it was good and I was being somewhat lazy trying to get different banana breads made.

This one is truly good and super easy and I highly recommend it!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chocolate-chip-banana-bread/





No comments:

Post a Comment