Sunday, March 27, 2022

Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe

 Some nights quick and easy is the best choice! This recipe was one that I wanted to try because it's a level of comfort food and easy. 

I absolutely love mac & cheese and I must say that I don't have it often enough. This is something I should probably change as I love eating the leftovers as well. 

This recipe is super easy and is good and cheesy plus with some added goodness with the chili thrown in. I did use the Velveeta instead of the sharp cheddar and it was really good. We followed the recipe as directed and were very pleased with how it all turned out. 

On the top of the macaroni I added some sour cream and also threw on some extra shredded cheese!

You can find the link here:  https://thefoodcharlatan.com/chili-mac-2/





No comments:

Post a Comment