Sunday, March 20, 2022

CHILI LIME CHICKEN TACOS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE SALSA

 My love for grilled pineapple was front and center in this recipe! I seriously could eat so much of this meal over and over again! We really need some good Mexican restaurants locally as I find the only time I get Mexican for the most part is when I make it at home. 

This is a relatively straight forward recipe but keep in mind that you need to marinate the chicken ahead of time and also make time for both the salsa and avocado crema. I did cheat and use premade Crema as it was something I already at home.

I love marinating the chicken ahead of time as it makes it so much more flavorful and makes the chicken much more tender after cooking.

Now I was a wimp and skipped out on the jalapenos in the salsa which made me happy while others will want it much spicier. I like it on the mild side! 

You can find the recipe here: https://carlsbadcravings.com/chili-lime-chicken-tacos-with-grilled-pineapple-salsa/


No comments:

Post a Comment