Sunday, April 25, 2021

Easy Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna

 I really love pasta but it isn't something we have all that often for some reason. It's probably because I want to try making some really good pasta and we constantly run out of time and are focused on fast meals. 

This meal looked delicious and when I looked at the recipe I saw that it wasn't going to take me a long time to make it which is a bonus.

I grabbed a package of Johnsville Recipe Starter Mild Italian pork and got that going and added in the crushed tomatoes, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. The sauce smelled amazing and it was so easy to make.

For the ravioli I used a spinach and cheese and everything came together so easy! I did forget to add in the extra layer of grated cheese which frustrated me a little as it would have been even cheesier than it already was!! Now I thought I had mozzarella cheese but it went missing so I used a double cheddar instead and it still tasted amazing!!

This is definitely a recipe I will make again as it was straightforward, easy and the leftovers were awesome!! 

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/easy-ravioli-lasagna-recipe/




No comments:

Post a Comment