Sunday, January 6, 2019

INSTANT POT FRIED RICE

This was another recipe I was super excited to try but because we have been trying to eat healthy I did try and alter it which I think didn't work out as much as I had hoped it would.

That being said we did all enjoy the recipe and now to talk a bit about the alterations I made.

I decided to go with a brown rice which I think was a mistake with being a real rookie with the instant pot. I think had I gone with using plain white rice it would have made the texture of the rice much better than what it was. We also skipped the peas but added cooked chicken to it. I think I also made a mistake when I added the egg as I should have cooked the egg more in the space I created instead of mixing it into the rice almost right away.

I think these were rookie mistakes with the instant pot that I would not make again.

I am loving the instant pot and am excited to try new recipes!

https://www.happyfoodstube.com/instant-pot-fried-rice/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes

No comments:

Post a Comment