Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My review of Hollywood Playboy by Natasha Madison

Jessica Hawthorn is an entertainment journalist and a very successful one, even though that is not what she wanted to do with her life. Now she is being forced by her boss to go on tour with her arch nemesis, actor Tyler Beckett who always seems to have the jump on her stories.

Tyler Beckett's new movie is coming out and his team has decided that he will go on a world tour for the movie while bringing along 10 members of the press, including the woman he hates the most, Jessica Hawthorn.

With Tyler and Jessica ready to go to battle will the tour succeed or will both be waiting for the other to screw up so they can get the other kicked off? When things begin to heat up can the two learn to trust the other one?

This was such a good book and hot romance of enemies to lovers!

I really liked Jessica and I did feel bad that she got trapped in a job she didn't love because she was successful. I was super curious on how Tyler's camp always seemed to get the jump on her stories and I wondered if that would come out during the story.

I also like Tyler and I could understand why he wanted his privacy and hated to have the press around him continually. I couldn't imagine having my life out there for everyone to see and having to bring these people along with me on a special tour.

I hated Cassie almost right from the beginning with her "matching outfits". I was shocked that Tyler didn't clue in to what everyone else saw when it came to her but about 30% into the book I had decided where certain things were headed and who was going to cause issues. I was blown away at the stunts she pulled and how she got away with so much stuff.

I loved the truce between Tyler and Jessica and how they began to relax around each other and genuinely have a good time. It was so nice to see and I loved that Jessica never pretended to be anyone but herself.

At a certain point a comment is made about a picture and I knew that was a huge clue to what was going to come and I was right! It was still awesome seeing everything go down!

I loved Tyler's parents and how they reacted to everything!

The end was awesome and I loved everything that happened at Kellie's place and the threats made!

Such a great book and I can't wait for the next one!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment