Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Broadway Beans by Karen Cimms




Title: Broadway Beans
Author: Karen Cimms
Publisher: Lone Sparrow Press
Genre: Romantic Comedy/Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Garrett Cimms
Photo: Wander Aguiar
Model: Andrew Biernat
Release Date: January 29, 2019



Blurb

Aiden Winchester: Call it self-preservation, but I need to get out of Hollywood. My heart’s just been shredded by my longtime girlfriend. Worse yet, we have to pretend we’re still America’s sweethearts until after our next picture is released. With the next six months looking more like American Horror Story than a Lifetime channel love story, I’m heading east to make my stage debut.

Broadway, here I come.

Franky Marchesi: I love my close-knit Italian family. I’d probably love them a lot more if they weren’t in my face all the time. So when my best friend begs me to move into her Upper West Side brownstone—rent free—to take care of her new pup whenever she travels, I’d be crazy to say no. But while my living expenses are covered, I still need to make some money if I’m ever going to save enough for college. So with a little luck and no experience, I land a job as a barista at Broadway Beans, a coffee shop in the theater district. But on my first day, I almost kill the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. With a latte. Who knew making over-priced coffee could be so difficult?
It’s a hell of a great way to meet someone though.

A modern-day “Moonstruck,” BROADWAY BEANS is a friends-to-lovers romantic comedy.







Author Bio


Karen Cimms is a contemporary romance writer, editor, and music lover. She was born and raised in New Jersey and still thinks of the Garden State as home. She began her career at an early age rewriting the endings to her favorite books. It was a mostly unsuccessful endeavor, but she likes to think she invented fanfiction.

Karen is married to her favorite lead guitar player. Her children enjoy tormenting her with countless pranks because they love her, or so they say. She currently lives in Northeast Pennsylvania, although her heart is usually in Maine.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment