Friday, November 17, 2017

My review of Warrior Fever by Amber Bardan

Leila Hains is abducted by aliens from Earth and taken on board a slave ship by the Gillian's. When she is there she along with "Macca" help to rescue themselves and others who need their help.

But soon Leila finds herself in the arms of a man from the Boratian who are feared warriors. This one want Leila for himself.

This was a good book with some paranormal elements as well as lots of sex and laughs.

This is not my favorite genre so I had a hard time getting into the book but others will definitely enjoy this book if you are more into sci-fi.

I did really like Leila and how she was not willing to give up fighting to escape. She and Macca worked super well together and I loved how tough Leila was.

The scenes with Leila and her "Thor" were great and I thought the way they brought them together was awesome. Their scenes were hot and at the same time could be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment