Sunday, November 19, 2017

Cheesy French Fry Bourbon Burgers

By now you should know that I love Bourbon. I love the smoky hints that you get from it and I love cooking and baking with it.

I saw the recipe for these hamburgers and I knew that I had to try them. I'd seen burgers with fries on them before but never made them so this looked like the ultimate recipe to give it a try.

These are so mouthwatering good but I must admit that the sauce was too "bourbony" for the kids so they opted for regular barbecue sauce. For me personally I was dipping my burger into it as well as my fries! I just couldn't get enough of it!

I would highly recommend having these and I loved the true simplicity of the burger as they were so yummy with not a lot of toppings!

So yummy!!

https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/french-fry-bourbon-burgers/



No comments:

Post a Comment