Sunday, November 20, 2016

SOUTHWEST STUFFED PEPPERS

So every once in awhile I try to go away from my "comfort" level and try something I have absolutely never had before. Well, generally when I do I either am the most excited person or scared of what I have made. Normally I am excited but a few times I have failed.

This was a meal that my daughter helped cooked which was good as she was definitely the one I was worried about eating the meal. In my opinion tonight's meal was a masterpiece and I think my son agrees with me! Mik was on the fence but she did eat it all so I consider that a success!

I thought it was so good, easy and really tasty. I have some of the meat mixture left over and I will definitely be eating it as leftovers!

So I did add corn into mine and I skipped the green chilies. I can't wait to have this some time again or try a different version of it!

You can find the recipe here: http://tidymom.net/2016/southwest-stuffed-peppers/


No comments:

Post a Comment