Sunday, November 13, 2016

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches

I am still on the re-boot unfortunately. I made this meal knowing that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it in sandwich form as I can't have any "grey" plates but OMG - I will definitely be needing to have it again!

Instead of buying rib-eye steaks the butcher recommended that I use "hot pot beef" from the freezer section that is already cut up and much cheaper. It cost me about $15 for the container of beef where as it would have cost me $50 for the steaks.

The meal was so easy to prepare with the meat already being cut up and it was easy to cook as well. The recipe was super simple and the meal was absolutely delicious!

Both of the kids finished their sandwiches and my son ate his in record time! So I ate some of the meat mixture along side my salad and it was so good! I think I ended up having enough for the leftovers three times!

What a super easy meal and extremely delicious!

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/philly-cheesesteak-sandwiches/





No comments:

Post a Comment