Sunday, May 14, 2023

Root Beer Sloppy Joes

 I hadn't made Sloppy Joes in quite some time so I was ready for a relatively easy meal. Now this one does require some extra time to make the barbeque sauce but it is so worth it! This was such a great meal that I am sure we will be having again. 

The root beer BBQ sauce is amazing and worth the extra time that it takes to make these! I used up the extra sauce with several other things as it is so good!

After cooking the ground beef and veggies it doesn't take too long once you add the other ingredients to start thickening up and you can pick the texture that you prefer for your sloppy joes.

These are really good and I look forward to having them again!! 

You can find the link here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/root-beer-sloppy-joes/


No comments:

Post a Comment