Sunday, March 5, 2023

Taco Bell Quesarito (Copycat)

 Taco Bell is not somewhere we go and there isn't one in my city and to be honest I am not even sure where the closest one is. That being said I also don't know if the Canadian menu is the same as the American one but with the copycat recipes we have been trying lately I really need to find out. 

I am loving these recipes by Dinner, then Dessert and I keep coming back to the copycat recipes. Now this one may take a little bit longer if you are makign some of the ingredients from scratch but this recipe is definitely worth having! The only thing we found is that they ended up so big that we ate them with a knife and fork!

These are so amazing and cheesy and just plain delicious! If I have time I could eat these all the time and have fun with them with adding a couple of new ingredients.

I followed the instructions as directed and we ended up making our own homemade queso from an Epicure package. We ended up using a chipotle mayonnaise instead of the sauce due to what we had on hand. 

These were so good and I can't wait to have them again!

You can find the recipe here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/taco-bell-quesarito-copycat/




No comments:

Post a Comment