Thursday, April 18, 2019

My review of Stolen by the Scottish Rogue by Madison Faye

Ailith Pembrose is about to be married to a man that she has no desire to marry but is being forced to marry him as part of a business transaction between her father and the cruel Lord Carlson. But when the yacht she is on begins to sail away she is wondering what is happening.

Lord Malcolm McAuley knows what he wants and will go to any lengths to get the woman he desires, including kidnapping her on her wedding day.

Will Ailith give in to her attraction to Malcolm and marry the man she wants or will this cause war?

This is another quick read and so much fun!

I loved the whole kidnapping and how Ailith wanted nothing to do with Malcolm at the beginning. She was happy to get away from Lord Carlson but she was shocked at how everything happened. I thought Malcolm was awesome in what he did and it made me really laugh.

There was so much chemistry between the two of them which actually began in the previous book and now continues. I liked Malcolm's past and then I really liked what happened on the boat as I wasn't expecting it.

I loved that Malcolm at least wanted to wait until he returned home to do too much as he really wanted to marry Ailith. It made me happy to see who was all there upon their return.

I wasn't surprised that Lord Carlson came but I was really surprised at the next events and I have a feeling their could be a forbidden romance in the last book!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment