Saturday, September 1, 2018

My review of P.S. I Miss You by Winter Renshaw

Melrose Claiborne has been best friends with Nick Camden for as long as she can remember and has had a crush on him for almost as long. When he calls her excited with news to tell her she hopes her dreams are finally coming true!

Sutter Alcott is roommates with Nick and nothing prepares him for Melrose and everything that comes with her. But Sutter has his own problems and has one goal in mind - Tucker.

As the chemistry between Sutter and Melrose begins to heat up, Sutter is not prepared for someone coming back and him losing what he never knew he wanted.

This is such a good book that is filled with laughs but also some more serious stuff that made you want to cry.

Melrose was such a great character who was feisty and I loved that she had a little dog as it just reminds me of the past when that was the "in thing". I truly felt bad for her when she had the initial conversation with Nick and I can't believe what he wanted her to do and the fact that she actually did it!

Sutter started off as a bit of a jerk but gradually you saw a change in him through the book.  Yet at the beginning he was also protective over Melrose and you saw that when it came to her date with Robert McCauley. I also loved Sutter when it came to Tucker and I crossed my fingers that things would work out with them.

I loved when the chemistry exploded but then of course things began to get a little tense with everyone involved and I was freaking out! I was so happy that Melrose realized everything in how she felt and how Sutter decided he needed to do the right thing at the end!!

Such a great book and the end was perfect!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment