Sunday, September 23, 2018

Pizza Pinwheels

This is another one of Mik's meals and I found it was a great choice for her and easy enough to make.

When she looked over the recipe again she asked me if she could do a shortcut instead of making the dough by hand so we used a Pillsbury Pizza Crust instead and I think it tasted just as good and it allowed her to do the whole meal preparation.

Mik decided to make the whole thing just a pepperoni pizza as we had just run out of ham but I think I would definitely mix it up next time. This was also a great idea for sleepovers or kids dinners when they want to be responsible for making their own meal and turning it into pinwheels makes it more fun.

Definitely will use this recipe again!!

https://butterwithasideofbread.com/pizza-pinwheels/

No comments:

Post a Comment