Sunday, June 12, 2022

Appy Night - Baked Brie and Jam Pull-Apart Bread and Dorito Chicken Bites

 One thing I seem to rarely make is appies! If we are headed out to a friend's I may make some but I find I generally end up buying something and not making stuff from scratch.

We decided to have a relaxing Friday night with some appies and watch some TV which we generally seem to never do as a family.

The recipes that I chose were a Baked Brie and Jam Pull Apart Bread and Dorito Chicken Bites.

The recipe for the bread was super easy to follow and I used a cherry jam that I had from a previous recipe. I do think that I needed to cook the bread longer as not all of the cheese was melted enough. I think it was my foil wrapping job. 

The second recipe was for Dorito Chicken Bites. This is something that really could be made with full-size chicken as well as the recipe is super easy to follow and the chicken tastes really good. I love that you could totally change it up with different flavors of Doritos! We used the regular nacho cheese ones and then added some sweet Chili Heat ones when we needed a few more. 

The Chicken Bites are a little time consuming but worth it! 

Both of these recipes are super easy to follow and great for a nice night in! 

You can find the recipes here:

Baked Brie and Jam: https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/baked-brie-and-jam-pull-apart-bread/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Dorito Chicken Bites: https://tipbuzz.com/3-ingredient-popcorn-chicken






No comments:

Post a Comment