Sunday, February 24, 2019

INSTANT POT PEROGIE CASSEROLE

So lately whenever I have made perogies they end up all mushy and I keep thinking that I know I need to fry them after I boil them but I just really want to eat quickly and that is why I chose perogies in the first place.

We tried cooking blueberry ones and they ended up a total disaster and we followed the instructions.

So I found this recipe and decided to give it a try!

The recipe definitely looked rich but I was game!

The only thing we didn't include was the ham as I had bought the sausage but forgot to pick up ham. That being said I think we had enough meat in there as there was lots of sausage.

This recipe was so good but very, very rich and cheesy!! It was best the night of but we still ate it for leftovers for a couple of meals as well! The perogies didn't break up in the pot and they were so good!!

Definitely a rich meal but great to warm you up on a cold day!



https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/2017/04/17/instant-pot-pierogi-casserole/


No comments:

Post a Comment