Sunday, November 25, 2018

GUINNESS, WHISKEY & IRISH CREAM CUPCAKES

A few weeks ago I told you I had made some brownies for a co-worker's goodbye party and this is another recipe that I made.

Now, because we had a large group I decided to make them as mini cupcakes instead of large ones. I think I liked them as little ones almost better but they were definitely much harder to work with in order to get the ganache into them properly.

It didn't help that we were totally rushing as well to get everything done on time and the ganache was a little lumpy and my son was having a heck of a time trying to get everything into the cupcake. Plus add in exploding icing bags and you will have our day.

I love these though and I have made them many times before. I especially love the Irish cream icing and the cupcakes with the Guinness are so moist and delicious!

https://www.browneyedbaker.com/irish-car-bomb-cupcakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment